Cupcakes vs Muffins

Started by Spark Lights, 2014 Jul 29, 13:15:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spark Lights

Alright let me make it simple vote in the comments of which you would choose Muffins or Cupcakes
I do know there are chances of you people probably fighting over this ,but I'll just have faith and assume you won't
Warning: This could be a stolen quote
"May the odds be ever in your favor"

A bit busy at times

popia18

THIS IS GONNNA BE HARD..... Cupcakes r sweet, :D but muffins DO HAV blueberries in them. :P ugh. cant decide.

AaronMk

Disregard both, acquire cake.

Spoiler: show

#MixItLikeYourMotherMAdeIt

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Spark Lights

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Jul 29, 22:07:47
Disregard both, acquire cake.

#MixItLikeYourMotherMAdeIt

Agreed

A bit busy at times

PocketShadow

:P

Dream Bolt

Cupcakes. Cupcakes have frosting. Creamy, creamy frosting.... :D

Still, muffins have their place. (I make a mean apple muffin.) :] :P

cloudwilk

I would've hand-down said cupcakes in the past... I mean, it's a muffin AND more!  :D

But now, I have more sophisticated tastes and have adapted to the more intricate muffin. I mean, you can taste the 'baked' much more with a muffin... and I really like Banana Nut Muffins... I don't know if that'd work as a cupcake.  :P

So... today this truly is a challenge.
My vote will be in the brackets.

I am going to have to trade childhood me and go with the muffin. Yes, I have said it. I'm one of the muffin people now. I mean... Cupcakes had their time, and when they did, they overdid. I'm also becoming more repulsed by sweet things. It's just too much >.< Plus, I can have a muffin for breakfast. I cannot have a cupcake for breakfast. (Eh... who's gonna stop me though XD)

So... long live the muffin.  :P :P :P

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up