Pokemon ideas!

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 Jul 23, 02:56:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

A lot of people say "Come on, GameFreak! It can't be that hard to come up with new pokemon!" So, let's try coming up with ideas for new pokemon and see how many we can think up!

Also, I recently came up with ideas for pokemon and wanted to share them. X3

A chihuahua.
A dolphin.
A sea cucumber? Not sure how they'd pull it off, but it'd be interesting, right?
A hamster that evolves into a capybara.
A snow leopard.
A saber tooth.
A coyote.
A wolf.
A spooky ghost type horse that evolves into a spooky pegasus!
A dragon type kirin pokemon.
A poison/grass type bush pokemon that has poisonous berries or venomous thorns.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rikaria

A white tiger would be really nice *totally not mentioning my most fave animal* /o/

Umm... honestly, I can't think of anything else at the moment... :c
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jul 23, 08:51:07
A white tiger would be really nice *totally not mentioning my most fave animal* /o/

Umm... honestly, I can't think of anything else at the moment... :c

Oh yeah, a tiger would be good. I think the only thing we have that even resembles a tiger is Arcanine, and it's a giant dog.

Ryo_D_Disk

do note pokemon are not just based on animals and objects but often refrances fron cultures and methology

Shadow Mare

Light/Holy type Pokemon

Rikaria

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 23, 10:08:46
Oh yeah, a tiger would be good. I think the only thing we have that even resembles a tiger is Arcanine, and it's a giant dog.

You forgot about Raikou =c (And the only reason why I didn't mention THAT earlier is because it's not a white tiger lol)

LostSanity

More weapons.

What? They already made a sword-like pokemon...

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jul 23, 18:36:04 #7 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 23, 18:38:32 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jul 23, 13:22:15
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 23, 10:08:46

You forgot about Raikou =c (And the only reason why I didn't mention THAT earlier is because it's not a white tiger lol)

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I guess because everyone calls Raikou, Entei, and Suicune the legendary dogs, for some reason...

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Jul 23, 10:20:38
do note pokemon are not just based on animals and objects but often refrances fron cultures and methology

I know. I couldn't think of any. They already have Ninetails, and they have the carp that becomes a mighty dragon.
[Edit]: Oh, also, kirins/qilins are mythological. So I did actually think of one, and I really am surprised there hasn't been a kirin/qilin pokemon yet.

Rikaria

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 23, 18:36:04
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I guess because everyone calls Raikou, Entei, and Suicune the legendary dogs, for some reason...

I call them Legendary Beasts since Raikou's the only "feline" out of the three.

Ramisha

Hey remember this?

I tried it and it WORKED. I posted it to 9gag and a bunch of people said it was cool O: I wish I was popular again...
Oh I found it!

Nice, right? Can you people try it too, I wanna see how your random pokemon look! :D
Spoiler: show
Also, my friend and I tried to make a new pokemon region so we made pokemon. Here's an armored dog (I forgot its name...)

Shield, protector dragon

lol dark horse. How unoriginal. There was also a red smaller horse called Xarhtna (read the names backwards... how innovative)

plasma snake, it has both thunder and fire

My friend also made a few, there was a light deer that summoned light orbs called Orbilox and a few others that I cannot remember... Sadly there are no pictures of Orbilox.

Rikaria

Ooh~ Those are nice :D

Naura

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 23, 18:36:04
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Jul 23, 10:20:38

I know. I couldn't think of any. They already have Ninetails, and they have the carp that becomes a mighty dragon.
[Edit]: Oh, also, kirins/qilins are mythological. So I did actually think of one, and I really am surprised there hasn't been a kirin/qilin pokemon yet.

What about a nekotama pokemon? I painted pokemons wih my friend in fourth grade, and I made a slug, well, then Goomy came, but what a bout a snail with no evoulution, and it having a shell on it back with some hypnosing stripes on, a psychic/poison type...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

PocketShadow

We need a bug-dragon! Like an Orchid Mantis Dragon Thing. Yep. It shall be CALLED........Drantis.
:P

Tiger

I think a fire-type wolf like Amaterasu/Shiranui/Chibiterasu in Okami(den) would be really cool.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rikaria

Quote from: PocketShadow on 2014 Aug 14, 22:58:21
We need a bug-dragon! Like an Orchid Mantis Dragon Thing. Yep. It shall be CALLED........Drantis.

Come to think of it, we also don't have the following Dragons: Normal, Fighting, Grass, Rock, and Fairy. (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong x.x)

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Aug 15, 02:18:32
I think a fire-type wolf like Amaterasu/Shiranui/Chibiterasu in Okami(den) would be really cool.

I'd very much like to see that, too :D

PocketShadow

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Aug 15, 09:21:23
Quote from: PocketShadow on 2014 Aug 14, 22:58:21

Come to think of it, we also don't have the following Dragons: Normal, Fighting, Grass, Rock, and Fairy. (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong x.x)

Mega Altaria is Dragon-Fairy, Mega Sceptile is Grass-Dragon, and Tyrunt and Tyrantrum are Rock-Dragon. :)
We don't have Bug, Normal, or Fighting. Although, another Steel/dragon or Poison/Dragon would be awesome too.

Rikaria

I knew I was forgetting something...

Actually, it'd be nice if we had non-Legendaries/non-Mega Evolutions of each type of Dragon.

Ramisha

Quote from: PocketShadow on 2014 Aug 15, 12:59:09
Mega Sceptile is Grass-Dragon

YES YES WHERE CAN I GET ONE OMG my favorite pokemon mixed with the type it always should have been. And also is mega.  <3

PocketShadow

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 15, 16:06:36
Quote from: PocketShadow on 2014 Aug 15, 12:59:09
Mega Sceptile is Grass-Dragon

YES YES WHERE CAN I GET ONE OMG my favorite pokemon mixed with the type it always should have been. And also is mega.  <3

It's going to be in the Hoenn remakes, along with a lot of new megas.  ^-^ The hype is too real! :D  :3

Go Up