2017 May 26, 14:57:42

Author Topic: Derp things you did as a foal!  (Read 5127 times)

Offline Midnight Breeze

• Earth ponies are best ponies!
    • View Profile
Re: Derp things you did as a foal!
« Reply #40 on: 2014 Jul 07, 20:13:35 »
I once ate 3 whole mega marshmallows, these are the size of your fist each! It made me sooo sick...
...wait...I just did this last night... :s

Oh my gosh!  This reminds me!

I'm not sure if anyone here has ever heard of Pixy Stix in the States, i'd imagine yes, but if not, basically they are a candy powder in a straw....well I remember buying a LOT of them once, emptying the contents into a bowl and eating it by the spoonful

I hated myself that day.  Alot.

"And that's how I got diabetes."

Offline Chishio Kunrin

• "A man who has nothing to fight for is a sad man."
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2014 Jul 07, 20:21:30 »
I once ate 3 whole mega marshmallows, these are the size of your fist each! It made me sooo sick...

I'm not sure if anyone here has ever heard of Pixy Stix in the States, i'd imagine yes, but if not, basically they are a candy powder in a straw....well I remember buying a LOT of them once, emptying the contents into a bowl and eating it by the spoonful

We have Pixy Stix. O: They're super popular. Sometimes concession stands sell gigantic versions of them in plastic tubes instead of paper ones!

Some kids do an unspeakably stupid thing with Pixy Stix that I have never done. Let's just say, it ends up in their nose, and some of them wonder why it hurts. Well, duh it's gonna hurt. The particles are sort of a cube-shape. Why not eat it like a normal human being and enjoy the taste? :/

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Offline Princess Darcy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2014 Jul 07, 21:04:51 »

We have Pixy Stix. O: They're super popular. Sometimes concession stands sell gigantic versions of them in plastic tubes instead of paper ones!

Some kids do an unspeakably stupid thing with Pixy Stix that I have never done. Let's just say, it ends up in their nose, and some of them wonder why it hurts. Well, duh it's gonna hurt. The particles are sort of a cube-shape. Why not eat it like a normal human being and enjoy the taste? :/

Quote from: Wikipedia the all-knowing
The ingredients in Pixy Stix are as follows: Dextrose, Citric Acid, less than 2% artificial and natural flavors

Yeah, i'd imagine that would burn....

Kids.... X3

« Reply #43 on: 2014 Jul 07, 21:20:03 »
As for the whole cake conversation, I used to and still do take the cake and eat all the bread stuff first, THEN when the frosting is left I eat it! So I kinda like both... *-*

I remember standing on my head and burping because I thought it'd give me hick ups...and then I puked...and my bed is right over my brothers.... >.<

Offline Zsaszz

• "To win without risk is to triumph without glory"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2014 Aug 13, 00:39:01 »
I did many dumb things when I was a kid, I think I can fill a page with them.

6 years
-One of the earliest things that I remember was one time that i was jumping in my bed while spinning(dumb I know), the thing is that i got really dizzy and fell of the bed hitting my head against a concrete wall and...well I was not ok...at all, my mom took me to the hospital, I was unconscious at that moment, when i woke up I had 5 stitches in my head.

- another one was when i was learning how to ride a bicycle, one day I was at the park with my mom and dad just riding the bike, like a derp I tried to do a wheelie, but when i tried to lift the front tire I lost control and went straight to a rock in the ground, the rear tire jumped over the rock and I went flying in the air like 4 meters before hitting the ground, after that i learned how to ride a bike  lol

- other time I was running in the house playing with a cousin, then I tripped and hit my mouth with a chair, I lost 4 Milk teeth(primary teeth) because of that.
9 years
-One day I went to the park with my dad, I was playing in the swing, and then I fell on my back, when the swing seat came back it broke me a tooth( but this wasn't a milk tooth), and with this comes one of the most disturbing memories too, the one of the dentist drilling my tooth to fix it.
10 years
- another one happened to me while I was playing with a skateboard that was way too big for me at that age, to be honest I was pretty bad with the skate, barely being able to move without losing my balance, but one day i put one foot on the sidewalk and the other one was still on the skateboard, and what happened next I still remember the feel to this very day, I lost balance and the skateboard moved with my foot still on it, I made a split on the ground, that seriously hurt... I had to crawl on top of the skateboard and drag myself home, because I wasn't able to move my legs.
And many,many more but it will be too long to write them all. :P

Profile pic made by Bakasan94
My OC's[Rework pending]

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2014 Aug 13, 02:46:24 »
I did many dumb things when I was a kid, I think I can fill a page with them.

6 years
-One of the earliest things that I remember was one time that i was jumping in my bed while spinning(dumb I know), the thing is that i got really dizzy and fell of the bed hitting my head against a concrete wall and...well I was not ok...at all, my mom took me to the hospital, I was unconscious at that moment, when i woke up I had 5 stitches in my head.

- another one was when i was learning how to ride a bicycle, one day I was at the park with my mom and dad just riding the bike, like a derp I tried to do a wheelie, but when i tried to lift the front tire I lost control and went straight to a rock in the ground, the rear tire jumped over the rock and I went flying in the air like 4 meters before hitting the ground, after that i learned how to ride a bike  lol

- other time I was running in the house playing with a cousin, then I tripped and hit my mouth with a chair, I lost 4 Milk teeth(primary teeth) because of that.
9 years
-One day I went to the park with my dad, I was playing in the swing, and then I fell on my back, when the swing seat came back it broke me a tooth( but this wasn't a milk tooth), and with this comes one of the most disturbing memories too, the one of the dentist drilling my tooth to fix it.
10 years
- another one happened to me while I was playing with a skateboard that was way too big for me at that age, to be honest I was pretty bad with the skate, barely being able to move without losing my balance, but one day i put one foot on the sidewalk and the other one was still on the skateboard, and what happened next I still remember the feel to this very day, I lost balance and the skateboard moved with my foot still on it, I made a split on the ground, that seriously hurt... I had to crawl on top of the skateboard and drag myself home, because I wasn't able to move my legs.
And many,many more but it will be too long to write them all. :P

Ouch  >.< . Must have had a painful childhood. I know that feel.
One time, my brother told me not to skate alone. I didn't listen and ended up falling hard on the floor skidding.
This part is painful.
I scraped my knees and elbows, both. My shoulder was more burned.
This is the most painful part. You may not handle it.
You want to know?
Are you really sure? Okay then.
As I skidded, I hit my eye onto the end of a pole and got swollen.
With all the injuries, I was only treated at home, despite how bad they were. That was the last time I ever went alone, and the last time I ever skated
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Siempre Radiante

• This ain't Joisey kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2014 Aug 13, 05:12:27 »
I once ate two bananas.
And remember, respect is everything!

« Reply #48 on: 2014 Aug 13, 05:15:36 »
I remember jumping on my bed...and it broke REALLY bad...this was only 2 years ago... :s

Offline Doomato

• Zeeblezoobular combustion! (Avatar by Chipsgrill)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2014 Aug 13, 07:37:31 »
Ah wemember, westerday et deycawe, ah ayte e rundom peace off pasda of de fwoor...  DD:

((I love playing a baby.  lol))

Offline AaronMk

• #OneTruePone
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2014 Aug 13, 09:25:29 »
I didn't do anything as a foal because I'm not a horse.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Offline Dark Hooves

• Hey look, it is me. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2014 Sep 11, 20:35:28 »
I have no memories due to me having cerebral palsy as a child, even portions of my memory after that are fragmented

everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance

My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2014 Sep 12, 14:42:27 »
I have no memories due to me having cerebral palsy as a child, even portions of my memory after that are fragmented
That's pretty sad to hear. I could just imagine not able to recall childhood memories clearly or at all.

-------------------------------------

I got grounded for my curiosity of swear words on the dictionary, and came across the b-word. Then I told my niece "are you a *****?" Got a mean spanking as well.

Moral to this: NEVER say a swear word!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline DawnsEmbrace

• I'll search the world until the answer's found.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2014 Sep 12, 14:46:19 »
I got grounded for my curiosity of swear words on the dictionary, and came across the b-word. Then I told my niece "are you a *****?" Got a mean spanking as well.

On a similar note, I learned VERY quickly as a child to never repeat anything my father says if I didn't know what it meant! lol
I think you can imagine why.

Offline Chromastone64

• The proud author of about five unfinished scripts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2014 Sep 12, 14:50:53 »

On a similar note, I learned VERY quickly as a child to never repeat anything my father says if I didn't know what it meant! lol
I think you can imagine why.
That's like my dad. Always "effin' and jeffin", as we say over here.
I remember this time YEARS ago, back in infant school. This girl was annoying me, we really started arguing and shouting, and then...I bit her arm.
 :c It still bugs me today how...volatile I was as a kid.

« Reply #55 on: 2014 Sep 12, 16:31:28 »
When I was 5, I grew a fascination with WW2. It came to a point where I asked my teacher (who had German family) if she was a nazi.

Did not end well.

Offline Prince Mist

• I am like the mist, surrounded in mysteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2014 Sep 12, 16:38:50 »
Eh, the number a derp things I have done as a foal and over the years...let's just say that I am a bit accident prone from time to time and I used to get hurt a lot...no different from today...

Let's just say that around...six or nine, I loved to climb trees...and as foolish as i was, the limb...I was on snapped...hehe...I ended up falling hard on the ground and a few small branches also came falling down and hit me in the head.

No permanent injuries, but still... I retake on what I said. I forgot I suffered a bit from memory loss and I have a hard time remembering things.
Life lesson learned, if your going to climb a tree...be careful on what branch you grab or stand on.
« Last Edit: 2014 Sep 13, 13:50:39 by Prince Mist »

Offline Chishio Kunrin

• "A man who has nothing to fight for is a sad man."
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2014 Sep 12, 20:06:03 »
When I was a kid, I thought those Ped Xing (Pedestrian crossing) signs were street signs named after a famous Chinese man named Ped Xing.
Seriously.
I thought there was a world-famous Chinese man named Ped Xing. X3

Can't remember if I posted that in here already, but if not, there you go.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Offline BarnOwl

• Hi :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2014 Sep 12, 21:15:32 »
Well... when I was a reeeely small baby, I almost cut off my finger with the hinge of the door. Got the new car really bloody...

(Now my pinkie is long and demented)

Offline Ramisha

• u wot m8
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2014 Sep 13, 05:29:59 »
I once ran away from daycare when I was a kid, but I don't remember that. Also once in daycare I was drawing a pony and a girl bumped me and I made a mistake and started crying like (I don't know an English idiom for crying a lot).