Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ründo

"release them to where? It's not like they're being held here.  They're just... adapting." Replied Gathering (1), before him and Night Shine, received a face-full of water spray.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Night Pony

"Oh..." she said and shook her hoof. "Then I suggest we retreat to a safe distance."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ründo

"Probably... this might take a while." Replied Gathering, as be began to back away from the overly amused species.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Night Pony

Night also started to back away from them before she gets even more wet.

Night Sight

Voidwalker

((I think so. It might revive, but so far it doesn't look like it will. I'm going to attempt some thread necromancy anyway though.))
Voidwalker lurks outside the neutral tower for a bit, considering some last minute alterations he might make to his arena.
He pulls out a rice-paper blueprint and consults it, before using some red food dye to circle some spots to change.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Night Pony

((It was dead but it will die again with only 2 or 3 players that participate.))

When Night had some distance away from the new species she opened up her wings and flew away.

whizzball1

Voidwalker

Voidwalker finishes altering his designs and enters the tower.
I wonder if the god of architecture is in. Or if he isn't, does he have a place to submit plans for review?
Void wonders as he tries to decide where to order the bobber to travel to.

Here are my OCs

blobking156

Blob sits around  with a silly hat on his head. what it looks like, might you ask? a stereotypical wizard hat brim, with a sort of grey full-banana-bunch design, not  just embroidered on, but the pointy part is that. he's sitting on a giant imaginary version of himself.

Voidwalker

Voiwalker decides to see where the Bobber will take him.
"If Night Sight is in then take me to him. If not, could you take me to a place where I can submit items for him to review?"
Void asks the contraption, wondering if it would even start moving with such a open request.

Here are my OCs

Go Up