Race: Pegasus
Coat Color: Iris
Mane Color: Lilac
Eye Color: Purple
Birthplace: Cloudsdale
Residence: None, travels across Equestria
Cutiemark: A yellow star with two blue swirls
CM Meaning: Love for bringing others hope
Likes: Night, Moon, Stars, Space, Dreams, Hope, Music, Mystery, Manners, Humility, and Surprises
Dislikes: Mundane, Unoriginal, Rudeness, and Arrogance
Hobbies: Star Gazing, Pony Watching, Collecting Mystical Artifacts, Learning Myths and Legends

Personality:

Strangers & Acquaintances - Everypony that comes across her is like a blank slate. She doesn't judge them based on who they are or where they come from. It all depends on how well they treat her that could end them on her good or bad side. Always on her best behavior with strangers she treats them courteously, though she hardly mingle in idle chatter as she is unsure about the others interests. This may make her seem quiet or antisocial, but if a common ground is manage to be found she could easily become a friend.

Friends & Family - Being at a comfortable level with them. She becomes quite a little chatterbox and tends to show some quirks that one may have not expected from her. She loves to joke around and make sarcastic remarks without worrying about offending them. Being naturally optimistic around them, she always see life on the brighter side and tries everything she can to make them happy.

Alone - During these time she focuses on her little hobbies and tend to act more on instinct. Which results in her doing probably strange things if anypony ever actually sees her in this state. Most of the time she'll be off daydreaming and enter into a trance like state. So even when her mind is cut off from the outside world, her body may continue moving.

General - She is a naturally curious pony who tends to poke her muzzle in things she's not suppose to, but has enough sense to know when it's best to leave alone. She has somewhat a sixth sense to what's about to happen, but just chalk it up as life being a bit predictable. She doesn't like confrontation and being the center of attention and tries her best to avoid them unless unavoidable. She also doesn't want others to worry or show signs of weakness so she becomes stoic when enduring hardship, but if put under too much stress, there's a rare chance she may burst into uncontrollable tears and rage. In which case it would be the best option to get as far away from her as possible. Least she accidentally harms you in which she'll regret when she regain her senses back.

Biography:

Pendant: When Ethereal was but a little filly, she was given a pendant as a gift from a very important special somepony. The pendent was a farewell gift for they were moving away from Cloudsdale that day. That's when they decided then to make a vow. A vow that one day they'll see each other again and from that day on she had always worn her pendent and never took it off. Yet alas the days went by and the days soon turn to weeks, then into months, and it then became into years. With each passing moments flying by, her memory of the other pony started to fade away until finally she can no longer remember the pony, but not of their bond. She still strongly remembers the bonds that they once shared and believes that one day they'll meet again and fulfill the vow from back then.

Spoiler: Drawings by Me • show
[center]
Spoiler: show

[/center]

Spoiler: Drawings by Others • show
[center]
Spoiler: Sugarcup • show

Spoiler: Itty Bit • show

Spoiler: Tiger • show

Spoiler: GossamerWings • show

Spoiler: Drawn by Firefly, Colored by Me • show

Spoiler: Travius Trott • show

Spoiler: Drawn by Misty, Colored by Me • show

Spoiler: Bakusan • show

Spoiler: Star Striker • show

Spoiler: Night Pony • show

[/center]

Name: Lithe 'Starshine'
Race: Earth Pony
Coat Color: Purple
Mane Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Birthplace: Los Pegasus
Residence: None
Cutiemark: Two Bamboo
CM Meaning: Ability of Endurance, Determination, and Resilient.
Likes: Challenges, Sports, Praise, Honor, Training, and Cute things though she will deny this.
Dislikes: Unfairness, Ignorance, Negligence, Anypony calling her by her last name, and Ponies who are all talk.
Hobbies:Training, Napping, and Teasing Stats.

Fluffy Cloud

Nice OC!

Here, have some reputation!

Ethereal Nebula

Added some new characters, they're beings that are important to Ethereal's back story, that I'm still working on.
The drawing is a quick sketch for you to see what they basically look like.

Dr. Krest

Benjamin

Quote from: Ethereal Nebula on 2012 May 08, 03:49:19
Added some new characters, they're beings that are important to Ethereal's back story, that I'm still working on.
The drawing is a quick sketch for you to see what they basically look like.

ö.ö quick sketch??? omg your sketch is better then ANYTHING i ever made :P

Thanks to LarryMcLie! :3

Rad Thunder

She Pretty... *-*
Oh sorry. You were saying something? x3

Gracie Sky

Her mane and tail are so long!  :I

That is all.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Ethereal Nebula

lol Yeah I think that's everypony's first thought when they first see her.

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Ethereal Nebula on 2012 May 08, 19:58:10
lol Yeah I think that's everypony's first thought when they first see her.

OMG I just noticed her pendant! o.0 Does that mean someone has the key to her heart? xD

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 08, 22:03:37
OMG I just noticed her pendant! o.0 Does that mean someone has the key to her heart? xD

o_O
ono

Ethereal Nebula

Ooh~ very observant Krest. You're pretty close with that guess, let me just add the story about that pendant in the first post.

Rad Thunder

D: She's waiting on somepony special? How sweet!
And how unlucky for me...
Did I say that out loud? o_o

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 08, 22:56:03
D: She's waiting on somepony special? How sweet!
And how unlucky for me...
Did I say that out loud? o_o

LOL It's okay I was thinking the same thing. Then again, I still have a thing for Pinkie's new OC...

Vick McBread

We hunt Changelings...
*serious face*
:l
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up