What are your Two Favorite Pokemon?

Started by Flutteron, 2014 Jun 25, 21:13:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flutteron

My first one is Slyveon (Shes so flipping cute   :D) The other issss.... GARDIVOIR! http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/gardevoir"][IMG]http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/gardevoir.png[/img][/URL] Pretty sure I've seen her in the TV show before.
Cue pony train! (Don't mark it as spam! Just for fun!  >:O)

[move] :] :P >A< :D o.O ;)  ^-^ >:/ :s ono 0:)[/move]
Adorable fluffy creatures

GoldenTerrabyte

This would go in Video Games, not Pony Off Topic.
I'm back

Naura

Mine are Chikorita and Gardevoir.... They are both really awesome/cute pokemon, and, not to be cocky, I used Gardevoir since Emerald, before everyone used it because of mega stone :]
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Stardust Dragon

The Eon twins, Latios and Latias.  Though taking legendaries out of the equation, I'd have to say my two top 'mon are Glaceon and Swampert.  My Glaceon Diamondust is the first Pokemon I've raised myself to level 100, though more are on the way.

GoldenTerrabyte

Anyway, on topic, Mudkip and Pidgey.

Mudkip, he's just so cute. And Pidgey has been my favorite since I first got into Pokémon.
I'm back

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Sakura_Blossom

Laebenal

Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Kirru

I'm a cheater cause I love so many :o I'm that obsessed pokemon breeder who just gasps over everything xD

If I HAD to pick, it'd be Flareon and Chikorita...

Though I literally named my daughter after Eevee..... (Evelynn but her nickname is Eevee and it's her favorite pokemon :D)

Every game I play though it's always the Eeveelutions... I'm boring  DD:
White Pegasus with a baby or robins egg blue/white mane/tail. Long, not short. and ehhh 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash :P If any would like to give a shot at donating art for me? :D :D

Tiger

I'm gonna say Treecko (and it's evolutions) and Azumarill.

Treecko and it's family tree because they're the first grass type pokemon that are actually speedy, instead of being slow like every other grass pokemon :U

Azumarill because of how awesome a defense wall it is \(^o^)/

If I could choose a third pokemon I would say Poliwag/Poliwhirl because of its awesome hypnosis ability :U

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Stars

Epseon is my 1st choice, cause... Well, hey, It looks like a psychic kitty with a split tail! It's awesome! XD
And Glaceon, because it reminds me of Hatsune in a way...

:T Yeah, I'm an Eveelution fanatic. What of it?
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

Pikachu and Delphox. I'm in love with those two. <3

(Runner ups are Arcanine, Sylveon, Goodra, Hawlucha, Greninja and Aegislash! ^-^ )
Purr~

GlassMirror

2014 Jun 29, 16:22:13 #14 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 29, 16:26:26 by GlassMirror
Spoiler: First Fav • show

Spoiler: Second Fav • show

Freezing Fade

Gardevoir and Mew.

Special shoutouts to Voltorb and Pidgeotto which were my favorites out of the original 150 as a kid :P

PocketShadow

Darkrai is definitely my all time favorite. The second one...GAH there's too many. For now I'll go with Cradily  <3
:P

Zsaszz

2014 Aug 15, 13:56:06 #17 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 10, 01:04:33 by Zsaszz

Blaziken

Ramisha

Sceptile and ummm...  Salamence!
Or maybe Metagross or Aggron or Garchomp...

Bro1997

Pikachu and Jigglypuff. I like most of the cute Pokémon even though I'm a boy.

Go Up