G5 Predictions?

Started by Mizuki, 2014 Jun 23, 08:05:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 06, 18:08:20
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Aug 06, 18:04:48
Might I recomend we please keep large quote chains spoilered, it helps the loading of web pages greatly

Thank you

Ryo D Disk

I don't how to do that exactly and what does spoilered mean? Night Pony complained about this too. Must be a huge issue if there are large quotes.

When you go to write a post, do you see the little icon above the twilight emotes that says "Sp" on it?

Just click on that and you'll be able to fit things inside a spoiler...

Spoiler: show
....like this! :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Bro1997

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Aug 12, 00:22:31
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 06, 18:08:20
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Aug 06, 18:04:48
Might I recomend we please keep large quote chains spoilered, it helps the loading of web pages greatly

Thank you

Ryo D Disk

I don't how to do that exactly and what does spoilered mean? Night Pony complained about this too. Must be a huge issue if there are large quotes.

When you go to write a post, do you see the little icon above the twilight emotes that says "Sp" on it?

Just click on that and you'll be able to fit things inside a spoiler...

....like this! :)

Oh, I get it now. Anyways, did you look at my posts on this thread? About G5 being in CGI animation?

Mizuki

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 12, 11:05:36
Oh, I get it now. Anyways, did you look at my posts on this thread? About G5 being in CGI animation?

Yeah I did! I think it's very likely. Though I still wonder what the "style" would be. For example, both of these videos are CGI but they both have a different look to them

Spoiler: click here for videos! • show

Part of me kinda hopes for something more horsie-like in terms of anatomy :3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Bro1997

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Aug 13, 19:33:32
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 12, 11:05:36

Yeah I did! I think it's very likely. Though I still wonder what the "style" would be. For example, both of these videos are CGI but they both have a different look to them

Spoiler: click here for videos! • show

Part of me kinda hopes for something more horsie-like in terms of anatomy :3

I liked the Paperman animation better then the Buck one. Although I'd see it more of being animated in the same way as Filly Funtasia. Just with MLP ponies and similar towns like Ponyville. Where G5 will take place at or if it'll get a television series at all is beyond our thinking. What do you mean "horsie-like in terms of anatomy?"

Go Up