LoE on Tapatalk!

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Jun 08, 16:55:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

I would like to suggest putting the LoE forms on the Tapatalk mobile app.

It is an app built for forum enthusiasts and something I feel would benefit the forum.

Warglebargle

I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

DrDoctor

As someone who has to spend a lot of time on mobile, the forum site itself isn't too mobile-friendly. However, the Android app Tapatalk does a great job handling forums within the app.

Is there a chance we could see the site in Tapatalk?

TempestBoltstrider

To be honest, I think most of their efforts are better poured into the game itself right now.

Also, I don't know what mobile browser you are using but the forum looks and functions quite perfect on Opera.

DrDoctor

Quote from: TempestBoltstrider on 2014 Aug 11, 13:40:05
To be honest, I think most of their efforts are better poured into the game itself right now.

Also, I don't know what mobile browser you are using but the forum looks and functions quite perfect on Opera.

Chrome Beta. You know, the one with Material Design built into it. It should be browsable, but there's a bug (either in the app or the site HTML) where when I zoom in to type in my username, the whole page becomes one solid orange color.

Pipkin

This was suggested before so I merged the two topics :)

Since I know nothing about this I can't weigh in on the conversation however  X3

Perry The Pony

We will investigate the possibility, but approved.

GoFish

2014 Dec 28, 10:38:36 #7 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 28, 10:50:29 by GoFish
The LoE forum is now available on the Taptalk mobile app.

Please read this topic for more information: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13701.0

Go Up