Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 28, 11:56:41 #40 Last Edit: 2014 May 28, 12:03:18 by HunterOfTheDark
Dusk raised an eyebrow at Spear's comment. "What did you do?"

Spear begins to nervously rub the back of his neck. "Well, I may have, kinda, sorta, hit Professor Nexus with an itching powder prank meant for somepony else."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, i remember, it was too funny." She laughed a bit more, then coughed and blushed. "Class is about to start, we should go." She said calmly and walked out of the auditorium and straight to the classroom.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

((OK, now we enter into the first tutorial of the RP. In class, one of two things will occur: 1) the teacher will ask a multiple choice question that you will then answer. If you get the answer right, your charm stat will rise. 2) the teacher will begin a long winded lecture, which you will then have the the choice to either fall asleep, or stay awake. Staying awake will raise your academics stat.))

Class 2-Fa
Characters eligable for this section:
1) Dusk Storm
2) Blue Star
3) Mage Heart
4) J

Twilight faces the class, a tome levitated in her magical grip. "Alright class, settle down. Today, we will be looking at the origins of magic. A LONG time ago, there weren't any Unicorns. Just Pegasi and Earth Ponies. And as far as those ponies were concerned, magic was something that only a few gifted species could conjure. So, at this time, Ponies thought that they weren't capable of magic. However, contrary to popular belief then, and even now, you don't actually NEED a horn to perform magic. The last known recorded event of horn-less magic was the petrification of the King of Manehatten, several thousand years ago, before Discord's reign of Chaos. Can anypony tell me who cast the petrification spell?
Spoiler: Possible answers • show
A ) The Doctor
B ) A Mysterious Stallion
C ) Starswirl the Bearded

Class 2-Fb
Characters eligible for this section:
1) Blazing Sun
2) Blob King
3) Midnight Aurora

Professor Spell Nexus stands at the front of the class. *Ahem* Class, please find your seats. Now then. Today we will be looking at the intricacies of Array Spells. Now then, an array, like all magic, must have a focal point, in this case, it will be a series of runes following a circular pattern..."

Will you fall asleep in class?

((Hopefully this part doesn't confuse you too much. X3))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue raised her hoof. "Is it the Mysterious Stallion, miss Twilight?" she more asked than answered.

Omega_Khaos

Aurora does her best to stay awake and learn the lesson the teacher has for the class to learn. She takes enough easy to read notes, that even a sleeper would be able to get the points of this class'  lesson.

LostSanity

Mage prepared his desk... and then...

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2014 May 28, 13:24:21
Twilight faces the class, a tome levitated in her magical grip. "Alright class, settle down. Today, we will be looking at the origins of magic. A LONG time ago, there weren't any Unicorns. Just Pegasi and Earth Ponies. And as far as those ponies were concerned, magic was something that only a few gifted species could conjure. So, at this time, Ponies thought that they weren't capable of magic. However, contrary to popular belief then, and even now, you don't actually NEED a horn to perform magic. The last known recorded event of horn-less magic was the petrification of the King of Manehatten, several thousand years ago, before Discord's reign of Chaos. Can anypony tell me who cast the petrification spell?
Spoiler: Possible answers • show
A ) The Doctor
B ) A Mysterious Stallion
C ) Starswirl the Bearded

The first thing Mage did, was take notes on everything the Princess was lecturing on. Mage then raked his brain to try to find the answer. He just couldn't. He just didn't know. He didn't want to run the risk of outright guessing and getting it wrong and being embarrassed in front of the whole class. Luckily for Mage...

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 28, 13:57:08
Blue raised her hoof. "Is it the Mysterious Stallion, miss Twilight?" she more asked than answered.

Mage waited to see if this answer was correct and prepared to take more notes just in case in was...
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

blobking156

Er... Unnamed pony? not starswirl, he's a unicorn. Wait, could be The Doctor. Yeah!

FlameandIce

J sits in the back of the class mostly listening and taking notes singing a soft tune to himself as he works Dreamless dorm, ticking clock I walk away from the soundless room Windless night, moonlight melts My ghostly shadow into the lukewarm gloom He mutters

//anypony get that reference :]
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

blobking156

Ah, music. i'd get in trouble if i did that, but then again i'm going to get in trouble eventually, anyway.

HunterOfTheDark

((Er, Blob, your character would be in Professor Nexus's class right now, so you should either be taking notes, or falling asleep in class))

Class 2-Fa

"Well done Blue! Now moving on..."

Blue's charm increased
Mage Heart's charm increased ((I'm giving you this one, since you essentially went along with Blue's answer. No rules against doing that.))

Class 2-Fb

((Blob, Professor Nexus will refer to your character as Mr. King from now on))

"Mr. King. Kindly pay attention to my lecture. Array spells are not to be taken lightly. Some of the greatest spells, as well as some of the darkest spells have been cast with the help of an array."

Midnight Aurora's academics increased

Omega_Khaos

Aurora raises her hoof and waits to be called on.

When she is called on she says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Even Summoning class spells require an array in order for them to work properly, Mr. Nexus.[/glow]"

HunterOfTheDark

Professor Nexus nods his head.

"Indeed, as do possession spells and resurrection spells, both of which are among the most illegal of spells.

=====After School=====

((Now we come to after school. Grizzly, I need you to do what we talked about via PM. Everyone else, you have until I switch it to the Evening to build some social links. Meaning, you need to start hanging out with each other. I won't be adding any NPCs for social links until after Dusk and Blob have awakened their Personas.))

Grizzly

The final bell rang and Blue let out a sigh of relief. "Finally over." She turned to dusk. "So, what do you want to do now? There's a lot of... Oh..." She paused for a moment. "Sorry but i have to go, forgot something really important. You remember how to get to the dorm no? Anyway you can now do whatever you like, but be sure to be back in the dorm before night." She explained, put on her saddlebag and leaving a cloud of dust behind her galloped back to the dorm.

Omega_Khaos

2014 May 29, 00:32:49 #53 Last Edit: 2014 May 29, 00:35:13 by Omega_Khaos
Aurora looks to Blobking and Blazing Sun. She says to blob, "[glow=navy,2,300]Your the one I saw at the gate right? What's your name?[/glow]" she then says to Blazing Sun, "[glow=navy,2,300]Hi! My name is Midnight Aurora, but my friends call me Aurora. What's your name?[/glow]"

Then to both she asks, "[glow=navy,2,300]Well with that bell, we are free till night fall. What do you two wish to do? On certain days I won't be able to hang out, but today I am off from work. Lets go do something.[/glow]"

Aurora seams to be happy that class is over. She also seams to want to hang out with everyone.

((Please correct me if am mistaken about the spelling of names. She doesn't know your names yet I think.))

blobking156

I think... i'm going to go explore a bit... any cool places around?

LostSanity

Class was over. Finally.

Mage noticed that one of the ponies with the group of other ponies just left all of a sudden. Mage approached the group and spoke to them.

"You're friend seemed in a hurry there. You guys have any plans? Want to do something? Did your friend show you around the school? If not... I could do that. To be honest though... this school isn't too big. Once you get used to going here... you'll know the layout pretty quickly. If you guys are busy though... I understand" offered Mage.

He waited for one of the ponies to respond.

((Just say no to me I guess. I'll just go study alone in the library or something...  :( ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Omega_Khaos

Aurora nods and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]I have been here a year and I have learned of some good places. I have a shop near to the Canterlot night district. It usually is open from after school to near midnight on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. If am not just hanging around I can usually be found managing my shop. If fun is what your looking for, there is the Canterlot mall. It holds many a shop and entertainment options for just about everything. The school also has a few clubs and some are sports oriented. I do not know precisely if any are excepting at this time, but you could ask at the faculty office. I also have my favorite night club that we could go to. It has the best that the music world has to offer for ones music entertainment needs. This is what I know. So where too?[/glow]"

Omega_Khaos

2014 May 29, 20:00:31 #58 Last Edit: 2014 May 29, 21:54:49 by Omega_Khaos
"[glow=navy,2,300]OK! Ready to go when you are.[/glow]" Aurora waits for blob to be ready before guiding him to the mall.

((Mall description left to Hunter. Her favorite nightclub is part of the mall BTW. Also if mage heard them talking about going to the mall mage can come as well. Aurora's message wasn't specified. Also Blob I don't think you have introduced yourself to aurora yet. She is hanging out with ya and she doesn't even know your name.))

blobking156

(Yup. goin' for courage next time i can.)

Go Up