Question: If you had a cutie mark, what would it be and why?

Started by Scribble_Slash, 2014 Apr 22, 07:51:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Scribble_Slash

2014 Apr 22, 07:51:31 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 22, 07:53:10 by Scribble_Slash
Personally, my cutie mark would be a rapier and quill crossed to represent my love for writing. The rapier is an elegantly crafted weapon that takes serious skill to learn, and even more skill and time to master. Its there because I believe its a lot like writing. Hard to learn to write correctly, and harder to master the art. The quill is mostly because I wanted to use one of the tools for writing and, since I like the style and antiquity of it, the quill is also used
Now, I would love to hear about you guys! (This is my first forum topic. If its in the wrong section, please tell me and direct me to the correct one.)

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Sakura_Blossom

Probably a game controller since I'm good at video games XD

Pipkin

Coffee.

Wait what was the question again?.....oh, .....yeah coffee

Benict

definitely a potato, because I know everything about them ovO
I the mythical Human with my magical pants and OH so special hands say "sup".

Jaywo

I would think mine would be rainbow/multicolor splotches with the infinite sign over it, representing my infinite creativity and wild imagination. ^-^
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Mizuki

something that's symbolic of what a lazy piece of trash I am :(

Honestly I'm kind of a waste of space, and I'm super un-productive. So I guess anything revolving around waste would be appropriate, even though MLP cutie marks tend to be happy or cute things

If I ever think of something happy or positive for myself I'll let you know! lol

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

teacloud

Probably tea like my OC because dammnit I just live for it.
Healthy foods because I'm nuts about em.
Orrrrrr... something art-related bc art.

Deviantart
Twitter

Link me to your OC ponies and I'd love to critique them for you!

Draco1182

I would go for ying yang.

Because I am evil and good at different times!  0:) >:O
Be brave and hit me!

MrEmu

Quote from: teacloud on 2014 Apr 30, 14:58:04
Probably tea like my OC because darnnit I just live for it.
Healthy foods because I'm nuts about em.
Orrrrrr... something art-related bc art.

I live for tea as well! :D you can see my ponysona, his Cutiemark is a teapot because TEA! :D
I also love art as well, but I'm very 'to-myself' with it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truthfully in real life I feel like a blank flank, I so have no idea what my cutiemark would be...

Laebenal

If I would have cutiemark I wouldn't actually have a cutiemark. I have no idea what my "special" skill would be and on the other hand I don't really care. I'm better than average in many things and that's enough for me...
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Solv

Hrmm... I'm incredibly lazy and get fussy whenever I have work due for any class on any given day... (Especially with finals week, and multiple projects and animations due).

As much as I'd like to say something with creativity, not sure on that. I also like to cook amateur things like bacon-and-egg-on-a-bagel and cheeseburgers... :T

...I'll take a pillow, because napping and relaxing are two of my favorite things~  :]
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

Ramisha

Probably like my pony's cutiemark, but something representing science instead of a dragon. I can't have a dragon because there are no dragons in real life... So probably a pen and errr... a pen and an atom. Or a pentagram. Or a videogame controller I DON'T KNOW  DD:
edit: I KNOW I KNOW, a ouroboros but a dragon, an ouroboros is a snake eating its own tail, but it also represents benzene (and benzene is SCIENCE), and I love dragons, ooh and dragons represent evil sometimes.. and I'm not perfectly good when you get to know me, I'm actually very mean and stubborn, and a pencil in the middle of it all. PERFECT

PrincessButton

Friendship! It would definitely be friendship. <3

Because, I love my friends, and I am good at being a friend. And friendship is what makes me who I am~!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Naura

It would probably be 私 (I on japanese) Since almost everything I love comes from japan, vocaloids, anime, my towel and the language. Or maybe some kind of candy... or maybe some kind of combination of the two things, hmmmmm...

...C̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅  ?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Redthebrony

Mine would be a quill because I myself love writing. Too bad I get way too distracted. :P
I has derped. :P

Meryiel

I should have a two-handed sword surrounded by a blue glow as a cutie mark, because I would be an unicorn using my magic to fight with the help of that weapon.  0:) I just love melee weapons and my biggest dream is to move to another dimension where guns don't exists and everything is set in middle ages (but magic exists there) so I can learn how to fight with the sword and defeat the biggest evil monster that I can find.  ovO

Chromastone64

It would probably be a wizard's hat made of water. ovO
In gaming water is my favourite element (magic-wise, water levels are evil  >:O)
I think it's really under-rated.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Knowlegeseeker

It would be a book,for writing fimfiction and a love of books.

Stardust Dragon

Probably a game controller or handheld of the Nintendo variety...either that or a blank flank at this point.  Thanks college for making me question my future!  >:O

Go Up