Depth Charge

Started by Jae Sterion, 2014 Apr 21, 23:55:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jae Sterion

2014 Apr 21, 23:55:38 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 22, 01:19:18 by Jae Sterion
(Because Sunny Keeper and Bumble Crash both have names I want to work on and figure out a better concept for, first I will be displaying my stats for Depth Charge~!)

*Earth Pony* Mare~
     Name: Depth Charge
     Cutie Mark/Theme: Water Element Symbol / Deep Sea Explorer
     Eye Color: Violet
     Mane(1/2): Turquoise / Cyan
     Body: Light Gray
     Usual Outfit: Diving Goggles and Lab Coat or Deep Sea Diving Armor
     Occupation: Intern Gathering Resources to study for Prof. (unnamed) the Scientist
     Hobby: Sailing
     Dislikes: Sushi, Cold, Competitive Jerks
     Home Town: (unnamed), A Coastal Village
     Strengths: Fast Swimmer, Can Hold Breath a long time, Overconfident
     Weaknesses: Short Temper, Allergic to Pollen, Gambling

After growing up a standard life in her quiet Coastal Village, things like swimming and being athletic were a necessity. It was only natural to aspire for greatness among her childhood friends. Though the village was poor, and aspiring to greater things was her only comfort, she so did want to make her parents proud.

She had to move to a bigger city, a place like Cantermore would fit that goal. Things did not work as she planned, however; and she found her natural skills and athleticism were not enough to make top dollar in the city, she was eventually pushed out of the high life back into a rural town, this one was Ponyville.

At her wits end, she posted on the bulletin board daily to rake in a job, professing her skills and desire for a life involving exploration. All hope came to her one day she was approached by Prof. (unnamed), who offered a route for her through the power of science, but to get anything going it still meant a climb from rock bottom, where Prof. (unnamed)'s quirky agenda never seemed to be clear...

~Will she ever see the deep blue seas again?

Shadow Mare

....................race?

Go Up