[Herd] Evershade Crusaders

Started by Lost Solstice, 2014 Apr 19, 23:48:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lost Solstice

2014 Apr 19, 23:48:28 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 20, 22:48:55 by Lost Solstice

We are the Evershade Crusaders.

"Bringing Friendship one Exploration at a Time"

We as Evershade Crusaders love to explore. We stick together and make sure nopony is left behind: we never back down and never give in, we will fight to the dying breath to protect those who choose to wander the Evershade alone. Our goal is for you to be a proud explorer and find your role in your peers. Even if your role is taken, nopony can ever be better than you, we are all similar in a way. So let us join together as brothers and sisters. And take back what fear has taken from us. Because here with the Evershade Crusaders, you are a welcomed friend. The creatures whom tread the Evershade beware the piercing light of our magic for we are coming

The Elements of Community:

The Element of Unity - Storm Quill
The Element of Trust - Arcania Wonder
The Element of Peace - Peacekeeper
The Element of Forgiveness - Rainy Belle
The Element of Perseverance - Teal
The Element of Support - Firestar Dashie

Spoiler: show

Members:

Unicorns

Eternal Impact
Elfy
Glimmering Aurora

Pegasus

Storm Quill
Peacekeeper
Teal
Rainy Belle
Heavenly Tone
Peg Aysys
Spring Tapia
Shadow Wing
Aspir Drops
Arson
Minty Burst
Bumble Crash
Kael Silverstar
Firestar Dashie
Warisarcy
Cherry Cream
Shadow Phantom
Serpent Scale
Meteor Sprint
Jamison Braveheart
Color Bow
Flutter Lights

Earth

Reid Pages
Naura
Strawberry Sun
Chacka Lackin
Eternal Winter
Chack

Unknown

Pony Noir
Tune
Tuxedo Charmer
Star Stream

Member Pictures

Official Rules (forum/steam/skype):

• No NSFW Roleplay PERIOD!

• Keep Cursing to a minimum.

• User must be 13+

• Do not spam chats or other members.

• Maximum of 3 direct photo uploads at a time(skype chat).

• Personal Identifiable Information(PII) may only be shared in private chat(skype/steam).

• No harassment(bullying) PERIOD!

• RP belongs in the RP group chat.

• New rules and procedures are decided via vote.

• Be respectful of others names, genders, sexuality and otherwise.

• DO NOT DISCUSS RELIGIONS OR POLITICS!

• Arguments between members are to be done in private chat.

• Any shipping posted must not be NSFW nor may it contain kissing on lips or below the head.

• Hello? Hello, hello?! Well the company owners told me to say that what they says goes so yeah, please remember to smile because you're the face of Evershade Entertainment.(Translation: Follow what the admins say, do not argue.)

• Check Crusader Cove periodically so the -NA- animatronic doesn't go after you

• Be sure to check cam 11 and wind up the music box so the Peacekeeper puppet doesn't come out

How to join? Fill out the form below!

OC Name:
OC Age:
OC Race:
OC Gender:
OC Talent:
Reason:

NEWS:

Have Steam? Be sure to join the group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EvershadeCrusaders

Group Created Content:

Videos

Trying to get these to work properly so bear with me ^_^ In the meantime links are provided!

Evershade Crusaders, first adventure!

Evershade Crusaders, Ted and the Castle Ruins

Dance party in front of Sugarcane Corner

Pictures:

Art:

Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Aster

Hmm. I like the idea of community-based herds that help out the general public.
Hope you guys have fun with it.  ^-^
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed pony is princess.

SoarinYoshi64

Because with a little love and friendship, we can make the impossible, possible.
Very nice post. ^^

Peace Keeper

2014 Apr 20, 04:34:21 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 08, 23:40:39 by Peace Keeper
This looks amazing. Really like the work you put. I have the screenshots of our adventures. I hope you enjoy them.

Spoiler: OSW videos • show

BABScon April 2014 OSW playlist

Bronycon August 2014 OSW playlist

January 2015 OSW playlist

February 2015 OSW playlist

BABScon April 2015 OSW playlist

Bronycon August 2015 OSW playlist

January 2016 OSW playlist

July 2016 OSW playlist

Update* 08/02/2016: Added albums from Imgur to choose sight of choice to view images.
Update* 08/02/2016: Added playlist of latest OSW
Update* 08/02/2016: Now added album and playlist for January 2016 OSW
Update* 09/08/2016: Fixed typos in my post x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aster

Personally, if it were possible to trade bits, I'd do handouts to noobs...  ovO
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed pony is princess.

344forever

2014 Apr 20, 12:30:01 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 20, 14:58:46 by 344forever
OC Name: Heavenly Tone
OC Age: 19
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: Fighting creatures and fast flying.
Reason: I am normally a solo player but this sounds like a good idea, I would love to see this pan out and become a full thing when the game is finished and released. Plus it doesn't look like you have had that many people asking to join so... I thought I would be one of the first.

Is that good?  0:)
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

Lost Solstice

Quote from: 344forever on 2014 Apr 20, 12:30:01
OC Name: Heavenly Spice
OC Age: 19
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Talent: Fighting creatures and fast flying.
Reason: I am normally a solo player but this sounds like a good idea, I would love to see this pan out and become a full thing when the game is finished and released. Plus it doesn't look like you have had that many people asking to join so... I thought I would be one of the first.

Is that good?  0:)

Welcome to the herd fellow Crusader!
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

344forever

QuoteWelcome to the herd fellow Crusader!

Awesome  0:)
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

The Honey Badger

OC Name: Glimmering Aurora
OC Age: 21
OC Race: Unicorn
OC Talent: General magic usage, emphasis on healing magic
Reason: I'd like to join because I'm always looking for new friendly ponies to meet and grand new adventures to live. So, I figured this would be the perfect place for me to do just that.

Lost Solstice

Quote from: The Honey Badger on 2014 Apr 20, 20:02:24
OC Name: Glimmering Aurora
OC Age: 21
OC Talent: General magic usage, emphasis on healing magic
Reason: I'd like to join because I'm always looking for new friendly ponies to meet and grand new adventures to live. So, I figured this would be the perfect place for me to do just that.

Welcome to the herd Glimmering Aurora!

Randina42

2014 Apr 20, 20:46:18 #11 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 20, 21:10:33 by Randina42
Thought I'd send in a form, even though I'm already in:
OC Name: Elfy (it's a nickname. She doesn't have an actual one yet 'cause she's my ponysona and I have yet to come up with one. See: 'OC Talent')
OC Age: 16
OC Gender: Female
OC Talent: Not discovered yet (blank flank)

Post Merge

My first meeting with some of you, and I had a good time. ^^

Arson

OC Name: Arson
OC Age: 20
OC Race: Earth pony (with mechanical Pegasus wings)
OC Gender: Stallion
OC Talent: Pyromaniac, fire proof and has advance knowledge in mechanical science.

Verdant Tome

The weekend's over... is it too late to join? We can meet up on the next weekend, at least.
Regardless, I'll post a form, just in case.

OC Name: Reid Pages
OC Age: 24
OC Race: Earth Pony
OC Talent: Reading; In a more general sense, being able to examine a situation and gather details quickly.
Reason: I fought alongside Peacekeeper, Glimmering Aurora, and several others during the Attack on Cantermore. I held my own against many dragons, and if you'll recall, I at least tried to lead everypony from Ponydale in battle. It's quite obvious that I can be a valuable asset.
Also, you guys need an Earth Pony. We're seriously under-represented here.

344forever

It was really fun playing with you all on the game! Hopefully the servers open up again soon so we can play some more and maybe this time without the constant drop outs every five seconds.  Either way it was really awesome talking and playing thanks a lot.

- Heavenly Tone.

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Apr 21, 08:57:35
The weekend's over... is it too late to join? We can meet up on the next weekend, at least.
Regardless, I'll post a form, just in case.

OC Name: Reid Pages
OC Age: 24
OC Race: Earth Pony
OC Talent: Reading; In a more general sense, being able to examine a situation and gather details quickly.
Reason: I fought alongside Peacekeeper, Glimmering Aurora, and several others during the Attack on Cantermore. I held my own against many dragons, and if you'll recall, I at least tried to lead everypony from Ponydale in battle. It's quite obvious that I can be a valuable asset.
Also, you guys need an Earth Pony. We're seriously under-represented here.

It's never too late to become a Evershade Crusader mi amice. Welcome to the herd :)

P.S. Going to try and keep in touch out of just LoE, making a group over on steam soon so be sure to look for us there ^_^

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Lost Solstice on 2014 Apr 21, 21:22:05
It's never too late to become a Evershade Crusader mi amice. Welcome to the herd :)

P.S. Going to try and keep in touch out of just LoE, making a group over on steam soon so be sure to look for us there ^_^

Alright, thanks! I'm going to join the group now; my Steam profile is "Soldier Codefreak".

The Honey Badger

I'll also be joining the Steam group, if that's okay. My profile is ''Lady Honey Badger''.

ShadowPhantom

OC Name: Shadow Phantom
OC Race: Pegasi
OC Tallent: move through shadows
Reason: Ive always wanted to help others but i need some place to start.

Lost Solstice

Quote from: ShadowPhantom on 2014 Jun 16, 04:26:03
OC Name: Shadow Phantom
OC Race: Pegasi
OC Tallent: move through shadows
Reason: Ive always wanted to help others but i need some place to start.

Welcome to the Herd Shadow Phantom!

Go Up