Banished

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2014 Feb 06, 22:25:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

Banished is a new town-builder strategy game created by a one-man indie developer, Shining Rock Software. The game will be released on Steam later this month for 20 USD.

The game begins with a group of 20 or so people who have been banished from society and must build their own township from scratch in order to survive. In this game, your townspeople are born, grow, and die over the years. You assign your people jobs and direct the growth and evolution of the town over the generations. You must ensure that the society survives natural difficulties such as famine, winter, and disease.

Anyone else think this game has potential to be something big? The next Minecraft, perhaps?

<== Beautiful montage video.

<== Gameplay overview.

Julius

Personally I'm not a fan of these types of games, but from that gameplay video it looks... Good I guess.

I honestly don't think it'll become as big as Minecraft but again, I don't like or know much about town building games so don't take my opinion too seriously. ^-^
Purr~

GlassMirror

I love life simulation games. But even though I download Steam without knowing how to use it, I still won't buy it because.... Well... 20 USD seems like a lot to me o.O

Go Up