Pinkie Pie's Capabilities

Started by Bill Ames, 2014 Jan 26, 14:35:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bill Ames

If one has noticed over the many episodes, Pinkie Pie has demonstrated amazing powers/skills that most have not commented. For example, in the recent episode involving Pinkie and the Apple crew, Pinkie took a break to refill the pages of her photo scrap book. The only realistic way of her accomplishing this would be if she could teleport.  :D having returned with a shopping bag full of goodies and I doubt there is a mall nearby.

Night Pony

There is no realistic thing with Pinkie. She is the main pony that is used for cartoon physics.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Zodia195

Now that I think about it, you're right, she is the only one who uses cartoon physics.  I mean, that's what made the Loony Toons so famous, was all the things they got away with that didn't make any sense!  Classic example:

The roadrunner can go through a road painted on a wall, but a second later, the coyote can't.  The roadrunner even claims with a sign, "I never read Murphy's law".

So that's brilliant when you think about it.

Jinxie Umbra

My personal theory...  ovO
Spoiler: show
Pinkie Pie is actually an ancient, all-powerful goddess who - after creating the world of Equestria - eventually went mad and one day took the form of a pony to live amongst her subjects. The only beings who know the true identity of Pinkie are Celestia, who doesn't get mad when Pinkie steals a cupcake from right in front of her face, and Discord, who freaked out when Pinkie offered to look after him.

dynamite

Her abilities is similar to Discord's own. The only thing she can't do is mind control. Of course their abilities only go by the rules of "if it's funny it can be done" kind.

MrSpyro

Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Feb 02, 04:38:50
Her abilities is similar to Discord's own. The only thing she can't do is mind control. Of course their abilities only go by the rules of "if it's funny it can be done" kind.

Maybe Pinkie Pie and Discord are distant relatives.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Sails

Quote from: KuddlyKalli on 2014 Jan 26, 23:27:44
My personal theory...  ovO
Spoiler: show
Pinkie Pie is actually an ancient, all-powerful goddess who - after creating the world of Equestria - eventually went mad and one day took the form of a pony to live amongst her subjects. The only beings who know the true identity of Pinkie are Celestia, who doesn't get mad when Pinkie steals a cupcake from right in front of her face, and Discord, who freaked out when Pinkie offered to look after him.

That is actually a really good idea. O.O
Now if only it was canon...xD
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Mizuki

She does whatever the writers deem convenient or funny :P

Everypony writes it off as "Pinkie just being Pinkie", her cartoon physics are omnipotent and it simply should not be questioned <.< >.>

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

MrEmu

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 May 22, 22:00:31
She does whatever the writers deem convenient or funny :P

Everypony writes it off as "Pinkie just being Pinkie", her cartoon physics are omnipotent and it simply should not be questioned <.< >.>
:nod: Exactly...

Dream Bolt

Personal headcanon: Each of the ponies which embody the Elements have unique traits, some of which are superequine, such as Fluttershy's Stare. As the Element of Laughter, Pinkie can break the rules of reality, so long as it is in a humorous way.

Real Life: The best and only way to sum it up. "She's just being Pinkie Pie." :D

Go Up