2017 May 24, 21:11:37

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10  
Out of Character / Re: Malware (OOC)
« Last Post by GlassMirror on Today at 20:47:23 »
You kinda got me with the whole obelisk stuff.
« Last Post by Misty Fly on Today at 20:35:56 »
Not if we shut down all 7 obelisks first
« Last Post by GlassMirror on Today at 20:19:57 »
I just want everyone to be on the same page, that's all, so we wouldn't get lost. ^^
Maybe when Malware shows up again, I guess that's when everyone comes back together. x3
« Last Post by Irroro on Today at 19:58:05 »
@Aqua Fire
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@annosrules
@Nightshade Star
@LunarDusk
@Irroro
@Gamepaw

First let me give a brief synopsis how what's happening so far after I left... xD

Ok so, from what I read, it seems that everyone (other than Marble's OCs and idk about Weekend sadly... xD) on page 7, is at the power plant, including Azure of course... Also, you guys are destroying the power plant? Isn't that bad? I mean, you guys are only turning it off for a while, not destroying it, ponies won't have power at all unless I'm reading that wrong. xD

Also, it seems as though some of us are going through your own tangents, meaning that some of you might be not following each other and stuff... You guys need to be on the same page, and not on different stuff and all. I don't want anyone to be confused or feel left out.

I have a story plot for this rp, and it'll be executed a little later once Mal shows up again for like, the 2nd or 3rd or whatever time.

We're all so split up though... Everything's gonna get confusing that way. Why can't we be in one place together? Malware can't be in multiple places at once... xD

Post Merge

I actually would like for everyone to come together and stuff and not stray away for now... Since some of us are confused (I'm kinda confused myself just a little bit since everyone seems to be doing their own story within this rp. xD)

TBH I was sort of waiting for something solid to pop up due to everyone's characters making their own inferences on what exactly they were going to do about Malware. That's sort of why Weekend's still inside of "the forest." Also, Julien and Nightshade Star's characters just joined and needed a little solid footing, you know? I wanted to have a little fun with their OCs  ;) . And, also, Weekend probably would've just continued to watch the power plants getting destroyed, not partaking in them. Therefore, if Weekend was with the rest of the ponies at the power plant, I wouldn't have really posted anything other than, "Weekend felt sorry for whoever was going to clean up this mess," and etc. In other words, she wouldn't have added anything to the story (or whatever that is at the mo). And uh... Yeah. If you're confused on what this paragraph was about, it sums up to this: That's why she, Mimic, and Nightlight are still not with the others.

Am I a bad pony for doing this? ono

P.S. @Nightshade Star @Gamepaw  We need to put up "Where's my chubwoof?" pictures around Ponyville, A.S.A.P.!
Thread Games / Re: Fillies vs Colts Reactivated
« Last Post by EspiraPhoenix on Today at 19:08:16 »
159 :o
« Last Post by Nightshade Star on Today at 18:42:52 »
Well, from where I stand, it looks like there are 3 groups:
Weekend, Mimic, and Nightlight
Misty Fly (Marble and Tarrapaxi)
Peaces, Blazing
I have no idea where Lunar Dusk is.

Post Merge
Oh and the chubby woof  woof where is he?
« Last Post by GlassMirror on Today at 18:02:58 »
@Aqua Fire
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@annosrules
@Nightshade Star
@LunarDusk
@Irroro
@Gamepaw

First let me give a brief synopsis how what's happening so far after I left... xD

Ok so, from what I read, it seems that everyone (other than Marble's OCs and idk about Weekend sadly... xD) on page 7, is at the power plant, including Azure of course... Also, you guys are destroying the power plant? Isn't that bad? I mean, you guys are only turning it off for a while, not destroying it, ponies won't have power at all unless I'm reading that wrong. xD

Also, it seems as though some of us are going through your own tangents, meaning that some of you might be not following each other and stuff... You guys need to be on the same page, and not on different stuff and all. I don't want anyone to be confused or feel left out.

I have a story plot for this rp, and it'll be executed a little later once Mal shows up again for like, the 2nd or 3rd or whatever time.

We're all so split up though... Everything's gonna get confusing that way. Why can't we be in one place together? Malware can't be in multiple places at once... xD

Post Merge
I actually would like for everyone to come together and stuff and not stray away for now... Since some of us are confused (I'm kinda confused myself just a little bit since everyone seems to be doing their own story within this rp. xD)
« Last Post by Misty Fly on Today at 17:20:12 »
can i pleeease make the map where the obelisks were be ?

Post Merge
https://s25.postimg.org/glv4j2w9b/Obelisk_Map.jpg in any case here it is btw i,m guessing we were in canterlot so the blue one is already drained
« Last Post by GlassMirror on Today at 17:19:30 »
I'll come in later to kinda patch some stuff up... x3
General News / Re: Legends of Equestria is Looking for VFX Artists!
« Last Post by pfiutek1 on Today at 16:40:50 »
I would apply but I'm not old enough, maybe when I am I'll apply! I'm pretty good at drawing on an art problem (FireAlpaca), good luck to those who are!  :)

>can play this game
>cant apply cuz hes/shes not 18+
>kek

i though this game is for kids. why anyone need to be over 18 to apply? is there hidden gore mode or idk? or worse some lewd stuff?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10