Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a
School Moderator Idol? Well now is your chance to prove you do and join our team of Corgi Magical Girl Idol Assassins! Down below will be a list of questions and requirements in order to join our ranks. Some of the requirements are firm and are not subject to change. The application will be open from the time of posting till 11/21/2016 11:59PM EST. This application is open to all members of the community and current members of the LoE team. All applications must be taken seriously and will be reviewed by myself and the moderation team. You will be contacted via PM on the forums for the next steps in the process if you are accepted. Once accepted into the next step, you will be put on a probationary period in which you will be an acting moderator on the forums and chatbox. From there a final decision will be made on who gets to become a full member. At any time you can be disqualified if you are found breaking the rules, abusing power, not doing your job, or other conduct that does not uphold the values, teachings, beliefs, or rules of the moderation team and LoE as a whole.
List of Hard Requirements:
(These are not subject to being disputed. Failure to meet any of these will result in your application being disqualified.)
1. Be over the age of 18
2. A member in good standing on the LoE community.
3. Have and use Discord and Skype daily.
4. Able to work in a team environment
5. Ability to work alone at times
6. Good written and oral communication skills
7. Ability to communicate clearly in English.
8. A computer able to run LoE
9. Work well in a fast paced high stress environment
10. Have a microphone or headset with voice capabilities.
11. Not a current leader of a guild/heard.
1. Forum Name:
2. Email Address:
4. Discord Username:
5. Skype Username:
6. Current Timezone you live in:
7. Hours of Availability:
8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?:
9. If yes, what department?:
10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?:
11. If so, what department?:
12. Do you have any moderation experience?:
13. If yes, please list:
14. What would make you a good moderator?:
15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?:
16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?:
17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?:
18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?:
19. If so, please list:
20. Why should we hire you?:
Please fill out the application above fully and to the best of your ability. They will be reviewed and you will be contacted via forum PM for the next steps in the process.
Warning: Any applications that are not filled out seriously and with care will be rejected. Any applications sent to myself, the moderation team, or other members of LoE via Skype, Discord, Email, Chatbox, Forum PM, or other means of electronic or verbal communication will be rejected, and your application will be disqualified.
With these things in mind, I wish you luck and look forward to possibly seeing you on the team.
Moderation Team Lead