My OCs for Role Playing

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 03, 10:24:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

2016 Dec 03, 10:24:44 Last Edit: 2017 May 06, 07:17:56 by Thundergirl
I was Role Playing since August but today, I am going to write the OCs I will use for Role Playing.

1. Thunder Spin   (my main OC)
2. Ice Gold   ( or Ice Blue ) 
Sunny Daze     
4.[shadow=blue,left]Candy Moss[/shadow]

Read this, please

Spoiler: Thunder Spin • show

Thunder Spin:
Personality: Kind to ponies she meets for the first time. She does not like trying new things. She flies fast and she also draws quickly. Thunder likes making new friends and she wants to make them happy, when they are sad, so she tells them jokes.
Race:Pegasus
Height: 4'9
Talent: She can draw without a sketch (in paper). Thunder can use some unicorn powers but she does not know it!
Family: Cloud burn (father, 49, officer of pony-electricity factory, pegasus) . Rose skies (mother, 46 - does not work somewhere(housewife) -, pegasus) Lila (dog, female. about 7 years old).
How she get her Cutie Mark: She was in a race when she wanted to draw the skies. She had a piece of paper, so she began to draw it. Thunder drew it really good.
It is an orange bolt with a pencil and blue and purple lines.
Bio: She got born in a popular hospital in Ponyville. She had big wings and that made her parents think why that happened. The doctor said it was normal. "Someponies born with big wings or tall horns. That is what happens and anybody can change it", the doctor said.

Her parents were very happy. When Thunder became 3 years old her parents realized that her wings weren't growing! Her grrandmare, Shadow Lily wanted to teach her the magic powers of a dark pegasi, because she was, but Thunder's mother said that she must learn them by herself when she grows up.

In Thunder's 6th birthday, her parents didn't buy her a toy or something that every parent will buy to their children. Their present was a beautiful dog! Thunder thought that they forgot to buy her something. But quickly she saw a little puppy and she knew that it was for her.

When Thunder became 8 she got her own laptop. It was another birthday present. Her parents told her that she could only use it on Fridays and on the weekends. She was playing games on her new computer for hours. Her father said "You have to stop. You will get blinded and you will wear glasses!" . But Thunder did not pay attention.

A few years later, her mother took her to the oculist to see is her eyes were okay. The oculist said that she has nearsightedness! So since then, Thunder wears glasses when she reads and when she watcher TV and uses the computer. She liked them  and that was weird. Thunder Spin has never told her parents that she was happy she was wearing glasses!

When school opened she had already got a new bag. Some months later she didn't like it. She asked her parents if they can buy her a new one. They agreed but they did not understand why.

Thunder was looking on the internet to find a nice school bag. She spotted a black, white and green bag. She loved it. She showed it to her parents. They saw the price. It was 23$ . Her mother went outside to find that bag. She looked everywhere. Thunder's father was at work. He worked in a little town away from Ponyville. Thunder' mother didn't find the bag. She looked on every shop. In the afternoon her dad comes home with a bag. Thunder came slowly to see the bag. She noticed small details on the bag and she thanked her father for buying that one.

Thunder Spin had really many presents from her parents. She did not want them for herself. She gave some of them to other poor ponies. Her mother always told her to give some of her old clothes ((don't say that ponies don't wear clothes)) and toys. Her mother had no idea that her daughter already does!

Spoiler: Ice Gold • show

Name:Ice Gold
Personality: a pony who is kind and loves animals. She does not always tell the truth and she can become easily angry. Ice gold likes digging. She has no parents and she lives with a step mother.
Race:Unicorn
Height: 4'7 (not including horn) 5'1 (including horn)
Talent: Digging gold
Family:  Daisy Boot (Step mother - Earth pony, 34, farmer) Photo Potter (Step father - Earth pony 36, farmer).
How she get her Cutie Mark: While she was in a trip with her school in the mines. While the teachers were talking about different types of precious stones, she took a shovel and she began to dig. The shovel hit a rock. The "rock" was gold!
Her Cutie Mark is three pieces of gold and two shovels.
Bio: She was born in a small hospital in Canterlot. She was a very beautiful baby. A few minutes after she got born, her mother became ill. Her father was so sad. He promised to Ice's mother that they will always be together. But now Ice Gold's mother, Fillipia, was dead.

When Ice became 2 years old, her father leaved her into an orphanage. He knew that he was going to die soon. In the orphanage, Ice learned to speak and walk. She didn't like life there. One day a young couple went there. They had just picked Ice Gold! Ice thought that life with them was going to be happy. But it wasn't.

Her step parents were working all day and Ice didn't see them at all!They called her Ice Blue, but they knew her real name was Ice Gold. They both decided to give her back to the orphanage when they weren't at home. So life for her was the same again.

It was 23th of August. As she was playing in the garden she saw a little bunny. She thought it was a good idea to take it with her! It was like her parent had sent her the bunny right that day. Because that day was her favourite one. It was her birthday!

Spoiler: Sunny Sun • show

Name: Sunny Sun
Personality :A pony who loves every kind of trip. She does not always tell the truth and she can become easily angry.
Race: Earth Pony
Height :5'3
Talent: Traveling and blowing clouds (even if she isn't a pegasus)
Family: Lotus Jersey (father - Earth pony 47, hydraulic) Rising Star (mother - unicorn,45, teacher) Wootie Bootie (sister - unicorn, 6)
How she get her cutie mark: Sunny was in her window dreaming of traveling away when clouds hid the sun. The light was helping Sunny Daze to dream. She hoped that the clouds were going away for a while and she snorted. Then the clouds went far away.
Her Cutie Mark is a sun with a moon.
Bio: Sunny was the first baby of her parents. Thy were really proud. Sunny had a green electric fur colour. She was born in a hospital, of course, in Ponyville.

Sunny was always happy and she often made her parents laugh. Sunny loved to play with her parents. But her parents had to go to work. Sunny was not alone! They had a babysitter for her. She was sweet and kind to her. Sunny liked her.

Many years later her parents went again to a hospital. Sunny was ecxited. She was going to have a brother or a sister. When her parents came back she asked them if she will have a brother or a sister. Her mother told her that she will soon have a little sister.

Some months after Sunny's sister was born, the whole family went to a church, because they were going to name the little filly. Sunny wished that she is never going to hurt her little sister. Sunny's parents told quietly to the foal's godparents the name "Wootie Bootie" . They heard Shootie Bootie. Her godparents thought it was a boy. Her godmother asked again "What did you say the name is?" . Sunny's and Wootie's mother said again "W-o-o-t-i-e   B-o-o-t-i-e. Wootie Bootie."

Sunny loved her sister. She was like a small mother for Wootie.

Spoiler: Candy Moss • show

Name: Candy Moss
Personality: She likes candies (like her name), but she also adores hygiene. She also likes pets.
Height: 5'6
Race: Unicorn
Family:Couture De Moss or Miss Couture for short (mother)
Small Backstory: Candy Moss and her mother didn't get along together, so Candy grew up in an orphanage. She is now older (22)

I can't make sooooo long backstories, like  @Purple's, she has her own reasons to make long ones. Also no Purply, they're not bad. Well, I never read any of them :s . I want to mention that in case you think I am stealing your long-backstory idea.

Purple

Haha, I had no idea my backstories had become so infamous for being long ^^; I just write long backstories because I'm obsessed with detail and can never stop myself once I start writing Lol, which results in a few books' worth of backstory XD

Wolfy1

2017 Jan 16, 13:32:18 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 16, 14:36:46 by Wolfy1
I liked Thunder! :3 her personality and life is very credible also i like that she was born with big wings. what kind of unicorn powers does she have?  Idk pegasis could have them x3

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Wolfy1 on 2017 Jan 16, 13:32:18
I liked Thunder! :3 her personality and life is very credible also i like that she was born with big wings. what kind of unicorn powers does she have?  Idk pegasis could have them x3

Really? Thanks, she's my ponysona. Made her this way to make her personality look like mines.

Cardboard

It's interesting how you chose Thunder Spin, a pegasus, to have unicorn powers. I do understand that Cadence used to be a pegasus and used powers to gain her horn, but wouldn't they just be magic powers or pegasi powers? How does a pegasus have unicorn powers, I'd like to know (:

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for brief entertainment.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Cardboard on 2017 Jan 27, 00:16:10
It's interesting how you chose Thunder Spin, a pegasus, to have unicorn powers. I do understand that Cadence used to be a pegasus and used powers to gain her horn, but wouldn't they just be magic powers or pegasi powers? How does a pegasus have unicorn powers, I'd like to know (:

Because her grandparents were some kind of dark pegasi and i bet they had different powers something like unicorn ones.

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 27, 02:01:03 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 28, 03:19:27 by Thundergirl
I'll add another OC, Amethyst Clouds

Spoiler: Amethyst Clouds • show

Name: Amethyst Clouds
Personality : She is a generous pony, who is also very spitfire. She flies almost all the day. As an alicorn, her unicorn powers do never leave her, so she often uses them. Amethyst doesn't like animals a lot and she is afraid of snakes. She also loves romantic movies.
Height : 5'4 (not including horn) 5'9 (including horn)
Talent : Making gems
Family : Sour Paint (father, 56 - Doctor, earth pony) , Rising Pineapple (mother, 50 - Singer, unicorn), Dazzle Flash (brother, 20 - Student at University for actor, unicorn) , Peggy (pet cat , about 5 )
How she got her cutie mark : Amethyst got her CM while flying in the sky. As she was sitting on a soft cloud, bored, she was trying to find something fun to do. Rubies, Amethysts, Rocks, Pearls, Crysolites, Rosalins were flying on her head. She took a piece of the cloud and she made a white diamond with it. Then she used her magic to colour it and make it look real. And it was real.  Her cutie mark is a yellow diamond with a wing.
Bio : She was born in Ponyville's best hospital with a horn. Her brother was 6 when Amethyst was born, so he doesn't remember many things. Anyway, Amethyst's parents were full of happiness of having another child. They knew Dazzle was going to be a problem, because he was jealous of Amethyst, so they had to play with both of their children.

As time passed her parents realized it isn't easy to have two kids. Amethyst and her brother were growing and they were still fighting, like all siblings do. One day Amethyst was coming back from school she went home and everybody was gone. She put her bag into her room and she went to the kitchen to see if her mother had cooked anything. Nothing. No noises, no nothing. Just Amethyst. She headed to the living room and then her whole family and friends appeared saying "Happy Birthday!"! It was her birthday! She had forgotten it!

It was valentines day when Amethyst thought to do a joke to her brother. But she should do it quickly, because her brother had to go to a date with his girlfriend at night! Amethyst opened her phone and called her stallion best friend and she told him her plan. She supposedly said that she was calling him to go out in the square. Her brother did notice it. There was no problem for him, because he thought it was a girl on the phone. He approached Amethyst a bit and when he heard it was a stallion he ran into his room thinking of what to do. When it was the time he heard his sister will go outside with her supposedly boyfriend he ran at her and tried to explain her somethings so she won't go. He was very nervous. Amethyst told him that was just a joke, so he should be calm. Dazzle Flash went calm into his room again, sure that his sister wasn't going outside with any stallions. That was actually not true, because Amethyst was going for a walk with her friends, who the most of them were females, but she was also going with her male best friend. And her female bffs had also brought their own boyfriends (who Amethyst didn't really care about).

Thunder Spin

2017 May 06, 07:15:37 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 19, 13:22:50 by Thundergirl
Changed Thunder Spin speaking colour.

Post Merge

I made Lightning Key
Spoiler: Lightning Key • show

Name: Lightning Key
Personality: Adventurous, determined, free. Likes only kinds of strong animals as she is strong herself. Hates to be called beautiful or girly by anybody (except her future crush) , loves cuddles and hugs even though she doesn't show it
Race: Pegasus
Height : 3'7
Talent: Making the weather stormy. She succeeds that easily.
Family : Comet Flash (father, 57 - house maker, pegasus) Nightlight Swirl (mother, 54 - baker, pegasus) Water Rain (sister, 16 - student at senior high school, pegasus) , Silver Cloud - Maple Clouds (twin brothers, 5 - toddlers, pegasi) Cancer Lever (brother, 18 -  senior high school student, pegasus. The entire family thought he's dead, although he's alive)
How she got her cutie mark?: Flying to the skies in a sunny day is something she used to hate/still hates . Not knowing how to do it and if she could, Lightning wanted to make the weather more ... dark. She was roaming around the sky to find a way to do it. The easiest way  (putting clouds in the sky)  hadn't passed from her mind yet. After a long while she finally got a way. Every year she was putting more clouds and jumping on them more easily, so she got her CM in her 7.

Bio: Born into a farm, Lightning was born hardly, onto straw. Her sister was two years old then and she was at her aunt's house. Her mother hoped Lightning wasn't going to be such a noisy baby like her sister, but she was wrong. She was even more noisy than her sister. Her mother almost died after she got her born. But she became better after the doctors and nurses took care of her inside the hospital and after nine years she was able to give birth to two twin males. Now, back to Lightning Key's life.When she got older , all the girls in about her age were pretending they were older. Lightning hated that .

In her school, fillies didn't want to play with her because she was boyish and colts didn't play with her because she was a filly. She wanted to get rid of all of them, so she often wrote on their notebooks. She hated life. Lightning is somepony that would be flying all the day. That didn't make her cutie mark appear and many kids on her neighborhood were bullying her and calling her "blank-flank". Lightning talked back to them and most of her bullies didn't bully her. And all her childhood bullies have stopped bullying her since a long time. Except for one. One that Lightning hates. Force Chaser. He always tries to find something to comment to her. How awful it would be , he would comment it to make her feel bad. How many times has Lightning contradicted him? More than 80!

In her 12s, she had gone on a camping , sadly Force was in, into the Everfree Forest. It wasn't scary at all for her. Only in the begin. The last day of the camping, in the morning before anyone wakes up , she went to a deep lake to take a morning bath, when suddenly a crocodile pulls her inside the water. She almost drowned. Before losing her mind, she succeeded to give a hard kick to the crocodile, making him leave embarrassed about the situation. Her back legs and wings were caught by water plants, so the camp leader and the others didn't notice her. A few minutes after she drowned, she woke up and drank water. She remembered what had happened, and swam out of the lake. It was afternoon and she was hungry. She killed a turtle and ate it. At night, she saw a flashlight and thought they finally found her. But for her bad luck , it was Force Chaser who was holding the flashlight. He dropped the flashlight on her head, sure that she won't react . Lightning really wanted to kill him, but her powers left her and she slept there. Her parents were very worried about her. Same for her sister. Lightning is living alone inside Everfree and she tours every new comers. Her family thinks she is dead and they blame Force Chaser for her death. They even had a betrayal for her.

If you're interested about her bully, read the Bio below

And let's add Force Chaser. Of course he won't have a very long backstory as I make him to continue a part of Lightning's bio.
Spoiler: Force Chaser • show

Name: Force Chaser
Personality: Cool, Adventurous, risk-taking , tough, sorta nutshell. He can be romantic only when he realm wants to and that does rarely happen. Dislikes nature. Loves teasing Lightning.
Race: Pegasus
Height: 4'9
Talent: Flying pretty fast, making a tornado
Family: Solar Sky (father, 55 - doctor , pegasus) Lunar Fire (mother, 50 - pharmacist , pegasus) Golden Venture (brother, 18 - student at senior high school) dusty (pet snake , 8 )
How he got his Cutie Mark? : You would say playing video games. Well, nope. He got his CM in a flying race. Purposive to win the race, he flied as fast as he could, making a kind of sonic boom and leaving a blue line and a tornado behind him, he won the race with a huge distance. But he ruined the place with the tornado.

Bio: His parents were at work all day and his brother was mostly taking care of him. But not real care. He was mostly looking at his own business forgetting his little brother. His parents were trying to do everything to not be at work all day because they love him a lot. Still, this wasn't enough for Force. So he learnt to live himself. That's the reason his personality is tough and he is a bully.

You want to know the reason he picked to bully Lightning Key his hole life? He picked her, mostly 'cause she is transgender. Because she was boyish and acted more like a boy than a girl.

The last two years he is more interested learning more about her. But as he hadn't learned what it means to love and to be loved, he has no idea about his true feelings. He really misses her and often thinks of going back to Everfree to find her and try to be friends with her. He knows it is impossible. They had shut him in prison for two months. When he'll get out again, the first thing he wants to do is go to his family. But Force still remembers Lightning and he's thinking of going to find her. Only thinking. He will never leave his bullying to her. Never? Not really ... !

Thunder Spin

I need to make more OCs ovO

OK ...  Battery Stand
Spoiler: Battery Stand • show

Name:Battery Stand
Personality: Calm, entertained, positive, smart, educated, fashionable, loves wearing hoodies
Race: Half pony-half griffon
Height: 4'6
Talent: Doing dangerous experiments without getting hurt
Family: Arctic Specter (father, 60, hybird) Moon Jewel (mother, 58, high school teacher, pegasus) Sandra (pet dog, Border collie) Solar Armor (R.I.P brother, ???19???, griffon???)
Her Cutie Mark: She got her CM in the age of 4. It was her birthday. Her parents have bought her a new toy, with which kids try their skills at science. Everytime she played with it her parents were watching at her in case she gets hurt with those little objects. Once, they left to go shopping and forgot the toy at home. Little Battery wanted to play with it, discovered the place it was hidden and took it. When her parents were back, they were shocked she discovered it and she wasn't hurt at all. That's how batteries appeared as a cutie mark. Because batteries have much energy and if you open one, you'll probably die (never try it).
Bio: In 1998, her mother was pregnant to a colt. The doctor said that there was something wrong with him and he may die soon if he doesn't drink the necessary medicine. They both wanted to keep him alive. They tried their best, with no results. Ten days after his birth, he died. That should be the saddest moment of his parent's lives. It's not easy to lose your first baby.

One year after, she was pregnant one again. This time, the doctor said the filly is alright and she's going to be alive. That made Battery's parents very happy. This baby was living. She was. But they weren't sure about Moon. She was too much tired after she gave birth to her. It was sure they'll die. Weirdly, she was still alive for two years. The doctor was occasionally freaking out. The reason was Battery. She was visiting her mother every day with her father. She loved playing with her, messing in her mane etc. So, one year later she was good and she came back home to live with her husband and daughter.

In her 4s ,  in her birthday again, her parents asked her to buy her a dog. She loves dogs. She asked for a smart dog breed. They were so confused. How did she know about dog breeds? They had never talked to her about that. However, they searched for clever dog breeds. The first result was the border collie, so they began searching for border collie dogs. They are pretty smart. It was going to be a puppy, so it would probably not hurt Battery. The Collie they bought was playful and she loved it. And the puppy loved her as well. Sadly, a few years after, a car killed their 5-year-old Collie. That was the saddest moment of Battery's life. She was crying for days, maybe months. She had no siblings or friends. The puppy was her company. She couldn't imagine life without it. So, she always tries to find the positive way into things.

Once, she was on a trip to Australlia's deserts. They had bought many bags of water with them. Arctic, her father, was carrying her, so she won't get tired. When he let her down, she accidentally fell into a river. Of course her parents put her back to the sand and filled their empty bottles with the cool water. They went in and had a bath. They continued their trip and she lead them again to something they didn't know. The Ayers Rock. They thought of climbing on it, but it was too hard and they couldn't do it with Battery. So, they went back to their country and never went away.

In her 16s, they moved to Ponyville, because her grandparents needed a better place to live in and they didn't want to leave their house to strangers. So, they began living in Ponyville, where Battery bought a new Border Collie for herself. She was going to take care of this one and never leave it alone in the street. She went to a new school, were everybody was calling her a nerd, as she was studying a lot. She talked back to them everytime they said something like that, with the result to make new friends in a way different way.

This is her first year to college and she's studying physics. It was always her favourite lesson. It was her dream as a child. She was always thinking that it'll be easy and she was also dreaming what she'll do after she finishes. Now she knows it's not easy. It's hard. Maybe she knows many things, but she can't remember things the way her books write them. It's hard for her. She hope's she'll do better.

Go Up