Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

I even changed my signature so everypony can find me in the test.
I don't want to miss out on seeing everypony from the forums.

Aerodash

amissingpony

2013 Dec 08, 16:05:20 #42 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 12, 23:23:44 by amissingpony
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 08, 14:42:31
I even changed my signature so everypony can find me in the test.
I don't want to miss out on seeing everypony from the forums.

That sounds like a really good idea...I might make one too.

*digs around, muttering* Where did I put those screenshots?

EDIT: A-a-a-a-and done!

Proudy Hooves

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Dec 08, 11:10:04
Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2013 Dec 08, 09:21:28
And some sort of derpy question: If we have a client from previous stress-test can we enter the game from this client or we have to download the new one? :U

Yea you will have to download it again because the builds(/version) will be different
you can delete the version you have now because it is too out of date

Alrighty then, thanks! I'll better keep it as a relic, lol.

That weekend is going to be crazy :D
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

phirenor

We (i mean, you all) need to organize some events, such as final line up shot on the ponyville square, party in SCC, a group everfree raid, canterlot hide and seek featuring everypony... Just because it's fun when a lot of bronies doing the same thing together.

Tekner

Quote from: snowflop on 2013 Dec 08, 14:29:10
also, can we use ponies created in the pony creator, or do we need new ones?
That is exactly what pony codes are for. Just export the pony code from the web character creator and import it into the game.

Storm_Brony

Quote from: phirenor on 2013 Dec 08, 22:02:05
We (i mean, you all) need to organize some events, such as final line up shot on the ponyville square, party in SCC, a group everfree raid, canterlot hide and seek featuring everypony... Just because it's fun when a lot of bronies doing the same thing together.

will we be infromed in chat when these events will start or do we have to be in the right place at the right time

phirenor

Quote from: Storm_Brony on 2013 Dec 09, 02:23:58

will we be infromed in chat when these events will start or do we have to be in the right place at the right time

I suggest you should create a thread on the forums with some events. Time, rally point, event itself - yea, that's it.

night fire

Guard120

Another open server day, I personally can't get enough of them :) Best of luck to you all, looking forward to checking it out :)

Joylight

Ok, got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends to play for Christmas...

I am so set for this~  0:)

LostSanity

Sure I'd love to participate in something like that.

I can even record it and upload it to YouTube if anyone wants me to...

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

FreeMind

No!!! again :I?!.... Hahaha I just kidding :D I'm so happy that I can take part of this!!!
I can't wait to see how many work do you do  :o

lemongrass

Ooh! I'm so nervousited!
This will be my first time playing the game!

FanofRainbowDash

2013 Dec 10, 16:01:35 #54 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 25, 15:25:44 by FanofRainbowDash
*checks schedule* I AM SO THERE!!! :3 Edit: WAIT. I will be there if the system requirements DON'T change. I have the bare minimum of video RAM and my video card is soldered to the motherboard.  >:( The rest of our computers don't meet the requirements. If the system requirements change, I won't be there.  :c My brother got a d630 for christmas and it exceeds the system requirements.  :D

Syphor

About those events, it would be great to have them happen.  I would love to help anypony who will host them.  Also I am very excited, hopefully I don't have to work at the time.  Plus I hope no one takes my pony OC.  If you need help with events though, I will be delighted to help you sir or ma'am.
I used to hate MLP, now I don't.  Who cares what others think, they are just weak minded.  Bronies have conventions, what do haters have?

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: OakLeaf on 2013 Dec 07, 15:56:12
Oh boy-o! Another Open-Server Weekend! Now, just gotta hope I can make it...

Wonder if they added anything new to the game. Hehehehe.....
Of course they added new stuff! They wouldn't have this open server weekend if there were completely no changes!

SonicRainbowDash

yeesss I waited so long and the servers are finally opens.

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: Tekner on 2013 Dec 09, 01:26:49
Quote from: snowflop on 2013 Dec 08, 14:29:10
also, can we use ponies created in the pony creator, or do we need new ones?
That is exactly what pony codes are for. Just export the pony code from the web character creator and import it into the game.
But when the game is complete, what would happen if the player pasted a ponycode that had an adult pony in it? Would it change to filly/colt?

Go Up